The protection of information and its processing systems is of strategic importance for the Company in order to achieve its short-term and long-term goals and at the same time to ensure the confidentiality of data which belong to clients who receive its services.
Recognizing the criticality of information and information systems in the performance of its business functions, INDEV Software implements an Information Security Policy aiming:
- to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it manages
- to ensure the proper functioning of information systems
- at early response to incidents that may endanger the Company's business operations
- at satisfaction of legislative and regulatory requirements
- at the continuous improvement of the Information Security level.
For this purpose:
- the necessary organizational structures for monitoring issues related to Information Security are defined
- the technical measures to control and restrict access to information and information systems are defined
- the way information is classified, is defined according to its importance and value
- the necessary actions to protect information during the processing, storage and handling stages are described
- the ways of informing and training the company's employees and partners on Information Security issues are defined
- the ways of dealing with Information Security incidents are specified
- the ways in which the safe continuity of the Company's business operations is ensured in cases of information systems malfunction or in cases of disasters are described.
The Company carries out risk assessments related to Information Security at regular intervals and takes the necessary measures to address them. It applies a framework for evaluating the effectiveness of Information Security procedures through which performance indicators are defined, their measurement methodology is described, and periodic reports are produced which are reviewed by the Management in order to continuously improve the system.
The Information Security Officer is responsible for controlling and monitoring the policies and procedures related to Information Security and taking the necessary initiatives to eliminate all those factors that may compromise the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of Company's information.
All employees of the Company and its associates, with access to information and information systems of the Company, are responsible for complying with the rules of the applicable Information Security Policy.
INDEV Software is committed to the continuous monitoring and observance of the regulatory and legislative framework and the continuous implementation and improvement of the effectiveness of the Information Security Management System.
CEO of INDEV SOFTWARE: Theofanis Rizos Sklinos